is a program especially designed for adult speech impairment to help them communicate with others. It sets as a text to speech application with advanced options to assist in conversation.
- Voices: people who have permanently or temporarily lost their voice can call on this tool. They can type for the phrase they want and let NextUp Talker produce the sound in their place. Voices are natural enough to let any listener feel at ease.
- Predefined phrases: it is possible to insert some common phrases and let the patient type them at the right time. They will be arranged in a multi-level menu system so that NextUp Talker can better have access to them.
- Sound files: NextUp Talker can be used to mix actual sound files into the speech. This means that the user can insert audio files to it and intermix it with text to speech. It is also possible to add sound effects.
- NextUp Talker editor is working on an option helping people having difficulties using the mouse and keyboard.
- It enables to create abbreviations.