ImmerVision editor conceived an image viewer that can produce panoramic images right on the desktop of the Windows PC. PURE Player
is designed for this kind of task.
- Display mode: PURE Player offers the user to view panoramic images via the desktop of the computer system. Users are allowed to select the display mode (thumbnail mode, full screen mode, etc.) PURE Player stands out from other tools thanks to the fact that it can view large image file.
- Supported formats: PURE Player supports several projection formats such as cubical, spherical, cylindrical or flat. This program is also letting users view encrypted IVP files (packaged) but not ones with domain name.
- Security: even encrypted IVP files can be viewed by this application. PURE Player supports temporal, simple and localized encryption types.
- Effects and virtual tour: PURE Player can manage several tactile zone types, open a panoramic image and manage automatic paths. Moreover, it can also display the dynamic lens flare lightning and "dazzle" effects
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 2000, Win 7.
- RAM: 256 MB or +
- Required disk space: 6 MB
- Processor: 500MHz or +
- PURE Player can be downloaded free of charge.
- This viewer cannot read IVP files encrypted with a domain name.