Running in a TCP/IP local area network or Internet, any computer can be remotely controled by Remote Desktop Control. Users can look at remote desktop on his/her own screen as control keyboards and mouse.
- Remote desktop: users have to choose the “view only” or the “full control” mode when controlling a desktop. Concerning the display mode, users have to choose to control only the “windowed”, “full screen” or “scaled”.
- File transfer: the feature that may distinguish it from other program of its genre is its ability to transfer files between the local and the remote computer system. With its well-built interface, the transfer can be done by only dragging and dropping files. This action can be performed in a local area network or via an Internet connection.
- Security feature: Remote Desktop Control offers a hundred percent of security for your files and folders whether for the remote or the local computer. For instance, it is packed with the following security capabilities : Challenge-response authentication, password protection, IP-Filtering, Windows NT securit, Master Key feature, Logging ability and especially a Data Stream encryption.
- Other options: Remote Desktop Control holds the screen resolutions and color depths of any remote computer. Moreover, this program can also control the power management of a given computer such as reboot, remote shutdown, logoff, etc.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Remote Desktop Control works through firewalls and supports DHCP.
- It does not require installation.
- Nothing to report.
- Remote Desktop Control
- Samsung tv remote voice control not working - How-To - Hardware
- Remote desktop via ethernet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Remote desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Network
- Remote desktop not working over vpn ✓ - Forum - VPN
- Remote desktop caps lock reversed - How-To - Keyboard
Alternative spelling: remote-desktop-control-220.127.116.11.exe, remote-desktop-control.exe