PHP is probably the most practical language script to create a dynamic website. However to be able to work comfortably with it, you need a powerful tool like PHPEdit
. It offers all the needed features to work under Windows for PHP Language.
- Editing: PHPEdit is a simple editor offering the looked-for features to fully develop code. These features include syntax highlighting, code completion, code folding, syntax checking and many others.
- Debugging: to help you write the appropriate code, PHPEdit offers a complete solution for script debugging. Thanks to this feature, you can easily debug your projects easily with several tools such as hint, breakpoints, watchers, error logs and immediate evaluation.
- Project and file management: for easy organization, PHPEdit suggests you to group your files into projects. You can work on multiple files simultaneously and get a summary of the status of your project. It is possible to work on multiple files at once.
- Extensions and frameworks: to save time in completing a task, PHPEdit supports the use of Framework (eZ Publish, Prado and Symfony). It can also support the adding of plug-ins such as FTP, CVS & SubVersion, PHPUnit, eZ Publish, Prado and Symfony.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP (SP2 or newer), Windows Vista, Windows Server (2003 SP1 or newer).
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB or more recommended)
- Disk space required: Between 60 MB and 200 MB
- .NET Framework 2.0 (version 3.5 SP1 highly recommended) or .NET Framework 4.0 Full profile (Client profile is not supported);
- PHP Edit is a complete tool.
- There is a help file to help users.
- It is a little bit hard to install.