It is a personal firewall, free for a personal use allowing to protect the computer against the external attacks.
It proposes protection features; accesses to shared internet and makes a protocol driver level analysis.
Its options allow to parameterise finely the access rules by application, by endpoint and by IP address. It also proposes hourly programming options.
Please note: Sygate was acquired by Symantec on November 30th, 2005, that means that Sygate Personal Firewall is not any more maintained by his editor and only this last version is available.
- Sygate Personal Firewall
- My personal account was disabled ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- My personal account disabled ineligible - Guide
- My personal account was disabled - Forum - Facebook
- If i hide my story on instagram will the person know - Guide