iFunia Video Converter for Mac
is a well-known solution for playback video, audio and DVD on Mac. This batch media transcoder offers multiple features that some of which are detailed below.
- Editor: thanks to this tool, Mac users can easily edit videos on-the-fly. Users can trim/crop, add watermarks, add visual effects to an audio file, and adjust aspect ratio such as contrast, brightness and saturation.
- Converter: supporting batch conversion, iFunia Video Converter for Mac converts audio and video files. For instance, conversion can be done between HD video files. It is also possible to convert videos for Apple devices and to the desired formats. This program remains one of the rarest tools that can support a compendium of file (audio/video) formats.
- Player: this option has been optimized for this version. iFunia Video Converter for Mac is featured with a great video player to play video files. Over and above, users can also set video/audio output parameters (video encoder, video bitrate, etc.).
- DVD ripper: DVD files can also be ripped to video and audio file. This means that iFunia Video Converter for Mac rip encrypted or homemade DVD movies to the audio or video formats.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- RAM: 512MB (1GB or above is recommended)
- Processor: 1GHz Intel or later
- Hard disc space required: 20MB for installation
- Graphics Card
- Super VGA (1024x768) resolution, 32-bit graphics card or higher
- iFunia Video Converter for Mac is a full featured application.
- The interface is well-designed.
- Paying for a license will be required after some days of use.
Latest update on September 13, 2013 at 01:27 AM.