Video Snapshot Wizard
enables to capture a still image from a played video so that users can make use of the image for other purposes.
- Capture: supporting the most popular video formats, Video Snapshot Wizard enables to capture images and frame pictures from a DVD video. Only a few mouse-clicks are required.
- Display mode: after screenshots taking, users can have a look at them all in thumbnail view mode. This is facilitating their editing and resuming if the need be.
- Editing: once screenshots are available, Video Snapshot Wizard can then add some modifications to them such as cropping and resizing frames. You can also add watermarks or texts to them and even create your own thumbnails.
- GIF creation: this is for sure one of its best assets. Video Snapshot Wizard enables to gather snapshots and create an animated and user-friendly GIF image from them in no time.
- Export: captured images can be saved in BMP, JPG, PNG or GIF graphics. These formats remain one of the most popular in multimedia world. You can export your images via mail.
- The user-friendly interface is making it easy to handle.
- Watermarks on output images.
Latest update on December 19, 2013 at 05:49 AM.