The latest version of JA-Tennis
, Version 18.104.22.168 has been released in February 22, 2013. This management software tennis tournament has been designed for organizers of any tournament tennis or table tennis, small or international like Roland Garros.
- Interface: well-designed and intuitive, its interface resembles a lot like a Windows application. Moreover, each event can be recorded in a manageable file (backup). Menus are displayed in a graphical manner.
- Player management: with JA-Tennis, users have the possibility to manage the list of all gamers, referees and clubs. It also offers an automatic draw creation and a match scheduling. JA-Tennis proposes an automatic generation of tables online entries or entries staggered.
- Flexibility: table editing is done graphically with some click of the mouse. It is possible to drag and drop players’ names and information. The last 100 changes can be changed with the possibility to change and adjust color, size, front, etc.
- Printing: so as to make it more professional, it is possible to print result file of an entire tournament automatically. This means that tables and states complete results can be printed automatically.
- Operating Systems: Window 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or 7
- RAM: 8MB
- Disk space required: 3, 7 MB
- Mouse and printer.
- Administrator right.
- JA-Tennis is downloadable for free.