Wireless network is almost everywhere. To better manage them, you can use WeFi
. Using WeANDSF technology and hotspot database, it can optimize mobile data performance and Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- WeFi analytics: thanks to WeANDSF technology, information is collected by suscribers’ terminals. If detects the data network (operator, types, network classification and many more), the performance of the data, and the user experience data (Smartphone, Tablets, etc.).
- WeFi map: so that users can easily find where they are already connected via a WiFi network, WeFi has been integrated with a map. It can locate any WiFi Connection on its map and you just have to look at it.
- Geolocation: in addition to the above features, the software is also capable of finding friends by geolocating them. Thus, users will know where their friends are through this application.
- Wifi coverage: its editor boasts the largest ever-growing database of potential Wi-Fi candidates. Currently, it supports over 100,000,000 Wi-Fi hotspots all over the globe.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 12 MB.
- The software is downloadable for free.
- It is available in several languages.
- It is compatible with some versions of Windows only.
- It is in English only.