Photo editing becomes more and more common and familiar. There are lots of programs that can edit images and Hugin
is one of them. This is a rather special photo editor since it assists in the assembly of multiple images.
- Merge image: there are a thousand and one ways to retouch images, among them include the combining of multiple images into one. Hugin can be useful in this case. Its main function is to create panoramic images of several shots. Thus, the user can select some photos to combine with another image and create an original one.
- Adjusting: any photo editing requires adjustment. The image stitching can also be corrected and that, by Hugin itself. Thus, it matches images by correcting errors, distortions and others. Better yet, it assists in adjusting brightness and contrast.
- Enhancements: for this latest version, improvements have been made including a new preview window, a new processor languages (Slovenian and Chinese), checkpoints generator and many others.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Hard Disk: 20 MB
- Hugin is powerful offering a realistic rendering.
- It is easy to use and downloadable free of charge.
- This is the latest version.
This version is for Windows 32bit. For other Operating System (Windows 64bits, Mac OS, Linux...), download the suitable version Here