Developed LORATEC, Image Manager
is a picture manager that facilitates the organization of image collections. It stands out from other tools of its genre thanks to its being practical and lightweight.
- Manager: with Image Manager, you can gather all pictures stored in the HDD in the same region to facilitate management. Since it is a file manager, it can perform basic operations such as copy, paste, delete, move, rename, etc.
- Adding tags: to better browse through hundreds or even thousands of images, Image Manager gives users opportunity to add tags on each image. For instance, you can insert date, hour, format, camera type and more.
- Viewer: it is now possible to avoid Windows viewer thanks to Image Manager. It supports no less than 20 graphical formats such as JPGF, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEGand even more.
- Printing: apart from features cited above, Image Manager can also bring a helpful hand for image printing. The advantage of this feature is its ability to adjust colour, contrast and brightness automatically. The aim is to have a perfect result after printing.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- RAM: 256MB
- Hard disk space required: 120ko
- Image Manager can be downloaded free of charge.
- The interface is intuitive and easy to use.
Latest update on October 9, 2013 at 07:41 AM.