AD Stream Recorder
can record audio in a PC. It is able to scan all sounds perceived by the sound card.
- Recording: once installed on a PC, it can directly begin to record all sounds passing through the sound card or those which are broadcast in streaming on the Internet or from Internet radio stations.
- Supported formats: the particularity of this program can be seen through the number of formats it manages. Most of them are among the most common such as MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV and FLAC.
- Follow up: a preview option of the recording progress particularly allows the user to check the quality of the result. The user can also modify the sound level and enhance the recording quality as needs.
- Player: AD Stream Recorder developers have integrated a mini audio player into the program for the reading and pre-checking of the sequence to be recorded. The sound progress appears in the form of arborescence to indicate the broadcast sound.
- This software is free of charge.
- Its interface is simple and well organized.
- Nothing special to report.