Ariolic Disk Scanner can scan the hard disc and detect any errors that can affect the computer system’s performance. You will greatly need this tool if you do not want the failure of your disk.
- Scan: once downloaded and run, Ariolic Disk Scanner launches a complete scan of the hard drive, flash drives, USB hard drives, floppy and CD/DVD players. It will detect if some files on the hard disc can or cannot be read.
- Portable: since this is a portable version, there is no need to install the application. Indeed, Ariolic Disk Scanner can run directly from a CD, USB sticks, or flash drive. You can bring it everywhere and use it on any computer without having to install it.
- Color code report: once the scan done, Ariolic Disk Scanner will give you a complete report of the scan with a code color. The aim is to let you be aware of the hard disc status. For instant, the color green proves that all things are normal and for the red color, it means that there are some anomalies.
- Ariolic Disk Scanner has a nice and simple user interface.
- You can see the check research at a glance.
- Nothing to report.
- Ariolic Disk Scanner
- Lexmark 1185 printer and scanner lost disk ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Logical structure of hard disk - How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- The disk is write protected - How-To - USB
- Which is not a hard disk partition type - Articles
- Volume information for this disk cannot be found ✓ - Forum - Windows
Alternative spelling: disks_canner_1.4.exe