is a software which consists of two distinct parts. There is the download section and the installation section. In general, these parts are combined in an executable zip file. You can use this software as long as you want since it has all the necessary tools for editing.
- Interface: the software has an easy to use interface so that users can edit multiple files at the same time even if, in fact, the toolbar does not exist. It will be replaced by a menu bar which consists of nine different menus.
- Supported File: Extreme Editor can be used to open and edit many text files, such as TXT, INI, ASC, source files, batch files, and others. A hex editor is also integrated so as to allow an overview in accordance with your needs.
- Selection: just like in all other editing software, a selection mode has been integrated to it. Modes for selecting row and column are also available as well as basic function research.
- Highlight: highlighting syntax is also available with the software. The insertion of codes cannot be done automatically; you have to do it manually from the menu syntax.
- Inserting codes: fonts are presented in very different ways. Nevertheless, this difference will not affect the formatting of the text. In fact, you can change the font type and size in the menu.
- Encryption/decryption: users can check the number of words, wrap text, encrypt/decrypt. They can as well encrypt the text that is inside the clipboard. This last feature is distinguishing Extreme Editor from other software.
- The application is entirely free and easy to use.