Blackberry Theme Studio
allows you to customize your phone’s graphical environment with an easy-processed way. This software provides you new friendly appearance Smartphone and gives you the possibility to comply your phone with your own style.
- Appearance: Blackberry Theme Studio helps you getting new wallpaper, home screens and new icons for every menu of your phone. In a nutshell, as its name obviously points out, the software is meant for changing phone themes. Banners, backgrounds for the home screen, menus, search fields, message list, phone screen, title bars and more, are entirely customizable.
- Templates: indeed, Blackberry Theme Studio already includes preset templates which you can download from a given website. All you have to do is hit a link and choose the theme that matches your requirements and needs.
- Screen animations and transitions: once installed on your computer system, you can add animations to your Home screen and Lock screen by using .svg files. You can also add transitions such as zooms, wipes, slides, fades and much more.
- Light-weighted application: Blackberry Theme Studio is lightweight not exceeding a 2 minute-lasting mp3 file. This makes its download and use easy and quick. Apart from that, you can also preview themes on a Blackberry Smartphone Simulator.
- Operating system: Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Required drive space: 400Mb
- Random Access Memory: 256MB, 512 recommended.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1 GHz at least.
- Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 SP 1
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0
- It is entirely free.
- Various theme styles are supplied with the software.
- It is easy to use and comes with a user-friendly interface.
- It is possible to manage themes on a device.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on April 24, 2013 at 01:41 AM.