Easy to use and convenient, X2X Free Audio Converter
helps you with your DVD. DVDs are easily damaged. And to avoid loss of data, the best solution is to copy the contents to your hard drives.
- Extraction: X2X Free Audio Converter enables users to copy the content of your DVD to your hard disk. The program is even able to extract the soundtrack of a video file with the required quality.
- Supported formats: it supports the most popular video formats such as AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, 3GP, 3G2, AMV, RM, RMVB, ASF, FLV and many others.
- Output formats: once recorded, the audio files will be saved in a format of your choice. You can choose among the ones proposed here: mp3, ogg, wav, aac or wma. In short, the most popular time formats.
- Miscellaneous: apart from that, users can also trim and convert a specific part of the file. Concerning tag preset, users are allowed to set the title, author, and description etc. for the output file.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 3 MB
- X2X Free Audio Converter includes an ID3 tag editing tool.
- The import file can be done with a simple drag and drop interface.
- It is not available in other languages.