Unfortunately, it seems that this user-friendly software is no longer supported by the publisher.
Disclaimer: it seems that the software is no longer supported. If you encounter difficulties running it, we recommend that you consider using Windows Movie Maker for versions prior to Windows 8 (included) and the built-in Photos app for Windows 10.
The famous Windows Movie Maker is well-known among novices and professional in term of video editing. Currently, it is available in a portable version known as Portable Movie Maker.
- Video editing: more than 147 transitions and 76 effects to enhance your video.
- Interface: Portable Movie Maker comes with a user-friendly interface where you can split your videos into scenes to simplify the installation and see the result of all the changes in real time. This interface makes getting started fast and easy.
- Exporting files: the software authorizes the export of your files. Indeed, the new video created can be stored on your hard drive, camcorder, or exported to another device or directly onto a CD / DVD.
- Portable version: as its name suggests, Portable Movie Maker is portable version of the software. This means that it doesn't require any installation to operate. All you have to do is to put it on a USB key or other removable storage media and have your editing tool within easy reach.
Is It Free?
You can download and use this software for free.
- Movie maker portable
- Windows movie maker portable - Best answers
- Portable movie maker - Best answers
- How to Remove Captions from Videos and Photos on Windows Movie Maker - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- Youtube refuse to accept video created with Windows Movie Maker - How-To - YouTube
- Movie Maker - Unable to read divx file - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- Windows Movie Maker - Unable to load .mpg files - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- Windows Movie Maker - Create a custom setting for publishing your videos - How-To - Windows Movie Maker