Leaving your pets when you go on holidays is a real dilemma. Fortunately, there are sanctuaries and refuges for animals in which you can place yours without worries. For these animal refuges, having qualified employees is not enough, so, an efficient tool is required for a smooth running pets’ management like Animal Shelter Manager
- Management: Animal Shelter Manager is a complete solution designed for Animal Shelters. It allows users to deal with animal shelters’ aspects such as intake, adoption, medical treatments, reporting, accounts and internet publishing without hassle.
- Animal listing: Animal Shelter Manager’s first principle is based on entering data, specifically pets’ name, then entering all related information to it such as intake’s date, owner’s name, and vaccination date. After that, the program will form a data base where all of this information will be indexed according to their categories. This feature is meant to facilitate pets search.
- Publishing features: Moreover, Animal Shelter Manager comes with an Internet publishing feature which enables users to export pets’ reports to editor’s websites, Pet 911, AdoptAPet, Facebook, PetFinder and Rescuegroups.
- It is entirely free.
- It includes a powerful search engine.
- It can be configured to fit any shelter’s workflow.
- Nothing special to report.