Finding subtitles on the net may be easy but when it comes to embed them in a movie or a video file, it gets a bit harder. That is why Aegisub
has been developed. Very useful, this software allows you to merge subtitles you want with a video file.
- Edition: Aegisub is a full-featured subtitle editing program. Given all its different multipurpose macros, the software is such a useful tool for video editing expert. Indeed, the software enables you to create and edit movies’ subtitles. With this feature, you can delete or change some part of them. Otherwise, the program also comes with a translation function allowing you getting multilingual subtitles.
- Synchronization: Aegisub gives you the opportunity to synchronize movies’ dialog with subtitles’ display by integrating them depending on an accurate timing. You just have to join them with the matching dialog and set the display’s time.
- Loading: Aegisub supports many kinds of subtitle format. For instance, SSA formats ASS, SRT in UTF-8 and plain text files .txt. With the last format, you can get fully original subtitles which you have created.
- This software is entirely free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on January 29, 2013 at 01:16 AM.