By Matteo Paonessa, Caesium Image Compressor
is a program for compressing images to save space on the hard drive. Here are some of its main features.
- 90% compression: Caesium Image Compressor can compress any image file such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP or WMF and save them in JPG, PNG or BMP. It preserves the quality of the image at hundred percent without the need of additional software for opening compressed file.
- Customizable compression: this program enables to process in batch. This means that you can compress unlimited number of image files. Apart from that, users can set the compression level with a simple slider and also set different compression levels to each image.
- Preview mode: Caesium Image Compressor allows users to instantly view the compression result. Thanks to that, they can have a look at all details with zoom and even have the two image files opened side by side.
- Extra features: apart from that, Caesium Image Compressor also supports drag and drop option as well as date/time and meta-tag. It supports a wide range of image file format.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Caesium Image Compressor reduces a lot upload time.
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface and is multilingual.
- You can have it for free.
Latest update on July 15, 2013 at 02:40 AM.