Internet is becoming the world’s language and alphabet and learning it since the early age is almost required. Typing Pal Junior
is an application that allows children between 7 and 14 to learn keyboard typing.
- Comical animations: exercises and practices have been especially designed to entertain students with fun and comical animations. This practice is attracting children’s eyes and attention when learning computer. Students are also allowed to interact and response to Typing Pal Junior. The application also offers useful tips for Games to improve and entertain keystrokes.
- Age group: Typing Pal Junior has been designed for children between 7 and 14. The structure of the interface, the games, the animations, learning tools, dictations have all be created in accordance with the psychology of students of these ages.
- Spy: the application is integrated with a “spy” that evaluates the performance of the student when they are using other software such as e-mail or other word processing software.
- Statistic: this feature can be of a great help to find the progression of the student, to find where is his/her weaknesses, what are the fields that needs improvements. Typing Pal Junior is displaying speed of typed word per minute and the percentage of errors.
- Typing Pal Junior is very practical to initiate kids in computer.
- Methods are entirely adapted for kids.
- Offering useful tips for healthful body position in front of a computer as well as advices about eyes and fingering.