If you are a pro in DVD editing, DVR converter
is one of the program you should know how to use. All its features have been simplified and the software comes with all tools you may require for DVD editing and creating.
- Conversion: as its name suggests, converting is the main purpose of this application. Files in dvr, .tpo, .tod, .vro formats are seamlessly converted in WMV, DivX, Xvid, HDX4, Avi or MP4. This allows you extending your video files’ use and makes their burning easier and quick.
- Configurable: DVR Converter gives you the ease to change your video and audio files’ settings. For instance, there are features that let you set sampling rate, bit rate and resolution at the value that fits your preferences.
- Built-in player: for you to have an overview of input and output files, a player has been embedded with the software. It includes navigation bar’s standard buttons and is easy to control button. You are able to check if you are about to convert the right file and to check changes you have set without using another application.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 24 MB
- .net 3 Framework (will be automatically installed, if not available)
- RAM: at least 256 Megabyte (512 MB recommended), for Windows Vista 1 GB
- CPU: 1GHz
- An MP3 Codec must be present on the system
- Graphic card with overlay-functions
- It has the ability to automatically set the video’s perfect aspect ratio.
- It is easy to use.
- A burning tool for CD and DVD is also included.
- It is just a trial version.
Latest update on April 23, 2013 at 01:35 AM.