Note: This is an old software that hasn't been updated for many years and is unlikely to function properly. See this article on how to watch tv online free or this article on how to download free movies online.
Watching TV on the Internet is possible, but it is easier if you have the right tool like Free TV Player.
You can have access to no less than 800 TV stations from several countries and in several languages.
- TV Stations: as it name suggests, Free TV Player allows you to watch not less than 800 free TV channels online. These channels can come from a hundred countries such as France, Germany, Russia, etc. Some broadcast 24 /24 hours and 7/7 days.
- Connection: a broadband Internet connection is recommended for a fluid and seamless vision. It is not necessary to equip the computer with other devices such as decoders or other. All you have to do is to install Free TV Player.
- Compatibility: it can play all video formats that are compatible with Windows Media and RealVideo. It can also perform the tipping over from one format to another according to the visited website automatically. No setup is required at the first use. You click on the TV channel you want, then, click the play button and enjoy the show.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent.
- RAM: 32 MB.
- Required disk space: 1 MB
- Broadband Internet connection recommended.
- RealPlayer 6 or higher.
- Microsoft Media Player 9 or higher.
- Free TV Player is easy to handle.
- Broadcasts in several languages.
- Programs are not always interesting.