Creating a Web page is simplified when using NamoWebEditor
. It has been specifically designed to perform such a task.
- Creation: NamoWebEditor provides the ability to choose between interactive interfaces. The user can select between using the WYSIWYG visual design method or write HTML pages with embedded text editor.
- Templates: different preconceived models have been integrated into NamoWebEditor to avoid the user to start from scratch when beginning the creation. They can profit from different styles and contain preset buttons.
- Customization: it is possible to change the appearance of pre-defined templates thanks to the editing functions of NamoWebEditor. It allows, among other, the importing of images from the directories of the hard disk in order to integrate them into Web pages.
- The Web pages created in NamoWebEditor can be viewed on any browser.
- It is possible to integrate the contents of Microsoft Access databases in Web pages.
- Enhancements have been added to this latest version.
- This is a trial version which expires after 30 days of use.