is a utility that can extract files from any type of archives. It is available in several languages.
- Extraction: as already told above, Universal Extractor by Jared Breland can extract any file from any type of archive. This process won't take into account the source, the compression method or file format.
- Supported formats: this program can handle a compendium of archive types. Among others, let's cite here Inno Setup Package or Installer VISE package (.exe), Windows Installer package (.msi), ZIP archive (.zip) and Zoo archive (.zoo).
- Interface: the interface of this application displays two visible fields. The one is destined for files and the second one for the destination folder. Thanks to this, Universal Extractor users can have a complete display of the whole action. Note that extraction progress and other related information.
- Checker: Universal Extractor is integrated with a check option to warn users before executing a file. This process avoids the possibility of extracting duplicate files, temporary files and other appending missing file extensions.
- This program is downloadable free of charge.
- This cannot decompress files in batch.