A-PDF Restrictions Remover
is a tool for remove restrictions from a PDF file. Once this step achieved, the file can be saved in PDF format to another location.
- Decryption: to start the process, the user will just have to right-click the PDF file and select whether "Remove Restrictions" or "Remove Restrictions & Save as..." A-PDF Restrictions Remover is using a 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption and 128-bit AES decryption.
- Output: once the document decrypted, A-PDF Restrictions Remover enables to print it on paper. It is also possible to copy the text and graphics out of the document to another one. It also enables to modify the content of the file, change notes and AcroForm fields.
- PDF security options: so that the user can be aware of the security option applied to a PDF file, A-PDF Restrictions Remover unveils it via a Lock icon. Via this icon, the user will immediately know what restrictions are applied to it. A click on the icon lets appear them.
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover is simple to use.
- The interface is intuitive.
- This trial version expires after 15 days.
- It is only available in English.
Latest update on June 30, 2014 at 06:31 AM.