DVD Audio Extractor
is a handy tool for ripping DVDs. This version is especially designed for Mac OS but it is also available for Windows and Linux.
- Wizard: DVD Audio Extractor offers an intuitive interface which includes a wizard to guide through the necessary steps. This interface supports the use of command line as well as shell scripts to automate operations.
- Fast-extraction: in no time, DVD Audio Extractor can extract the contents of audio or video DVDs. It supports most types of DVD and supports customized extraction. In addition, it can also rip the users' DVD-based titles.
- Adding metadata: DVD Audio Extractor allows users to manually add metadata such as artist, album, genre or year of release. Note that this information may also be downloaded from a database provided by the online editor.
- Video preview: DVD Audio Extractor includes a player with which users can view or listen to the music or video before extraction. This software allows users to also turn this tool to their default DVD player.
- Help file: DVD Audio Extractor has been designed to be accessible to everyone regardless their level in computer knowledge. However, for those still experiencing difficulty, a help files in HTML file is available.
- DVD Audio Extractor is simple to use.
- This trial version expires after 30 days.