To carry out a project, you must be equipped with the necessary materials. With the evolution of technology, software such as Primus DCF
can facilitate the task of the user in estimating the costs generated by the project.
- Calculating the cost of project: Primus DCF is a software mainly designed to calculate the approximate expenditure generated by the project. Whatever the number of elements to be included for the success of the project, the program will take into account while analyzing quantity and price! This will make it easier for the user to calculate expenses for the completion of the project.
- Customization: the a software is fully customizable. Indeed, it has a WYSIWYG editor as well as a friendly and intuitive interface. This allows the user to easily modify its data via a simple drag and drop. In addition, data can be processed only in part or in whole in accordance with user needs.
- Export: Primus DCF is practical. After processing the data, you can export the file as a Word document or Excel document. And this, in a matter of minutes via your mouse!
- Saving and Sharing Services: if you do not want to lose your data, the program allows you to save a copy of them in the hard disk, removable media, or a USB key. In addition, the user can share the work done on the net if other colleagues would need to consult them.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Hard Disk & Mouse with scroll wheel.
- Video Card with at least 64 MB of memory, 128 MB suggested.
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
- For web based services: Internet connection.
- Processor: personal computer with Pentium IV CPU or higher.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- The software is available for free.
- It is lightweight.