is a simple video player designed to play QuickTime files on a Mac OS. It integrates all the necessary tools to control playback.
- Multimedia player: adding files can be done by a simple drag -and-drop with the mouse or by using the integrated Import Option in the player. Play, Pause, Stop and Next buttons are all at user's disposal to enjoy a track playback.
- Playlist: it is possible to import multiple tracks simultaneously. To facilitate the management, QTAmateur supports the creation of a playlist enabling users to prioritize their favorite artists.
- Display modes: QTAmateur offers two different modes to enjoy videos. The user can watch videos according to their actual size, window or even in full screen mode. Note that the window is resizable.
- Conversion: this player provides support for users willing to convert MOV files to other formats. QTAmateur can convert AVI, 3GP or file formats that can be played on iPhone and iPod.
- QTAmateur is easy to use.
- The interface is well-designed and intuitive.
- This is a trial version expires after a few days of use.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on January 20, 2014 at 12:38 AM.