Have to convert PDF back to PPT slides? Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter
can be a solution for you. It is offering more details that can be found below.
- PDF to PPT: this kind of conversion is quite rare. But in some situations, converting a PDF file into PPT is vital. The conversion can be done easily while preserving the original text, images, graphics, tables, layout and formatting.
- Encrypted PDF files: Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter can also convert encrypted PDF files (protected from editing, printing or copying). However, if the file is password-protected, you have to enter the right password to open it.
- Batch or partial conversion modes: this is making Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter’s best assets. Users can choose to perform batch (up to 200 PDF files at once) or partial conversion during the process. Thanks to this, you will gain in time.
- Interface: Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter’s interface is plain and intuitive. It is enough to click on the “Add PDF Files” icon to add files and then, on “Convert” to have your PPT files. You can also have the status of the conversion directly on this same interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista
- RAM: 256MB
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU 350MHz
- Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter is easy to use thanks to its GUI.
- It is multilingual: English, French, German, Latin, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
Latest update on July 9, 2013 at 07:40 AM.