Now, converting images to PDF is no longer impossible. To do this, simply use the best tools. Universal Document Converter
is a universal PDF conversion software. It is signed fCoder Group Inc.
- Conversion: as its name suggests, Universal Document Converter can create PDF file from a graphics file. In addition, it supports a lot of formats namely JPEG, PCX, DCX, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and many others.
- Merging documents: the particularity of Universal Document Converter is its ability to merge multiple PDF documents into a single file. In addition, the output parameters are entirely configurable so that the file fits the needs of the user.
- Exporting: from the fact that Universal Document Converter is able to convert and print a PDF file, it can also export files. It is capable of providing a high quality document with a resolution of up to 2400 DPI.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or higher.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 30 MB
- Universal Document Converter is compatible with other programs such as Microsoft Terminal Server or other.
- It can be shared over a network.
- This is a trial version expiring after some days of use.
- Watermark on the output files.