BeeThink IP Blocker
is a program that can block country IP addresses to protect Internet Servers (HTTP, mail, FTP, VOIP PBX and SIP servers).
- IP blocker: this program can block country IP addresses. This program is mainly conceived for website administrators on Windows computer system. This means that the access to some IP addresses with Internet connection will be banned for a period of time.
- Network activity monitoring: featured with NDIS or Network Driver Interface Specification, BeeThink IP Blocker can filter each incoming and outgoing network packet. The whole transfer is controlled at any time.
- Firewall protection: users are free to set firewall rules. BeeThink IP Blocker will refer to these rules to determine whether to let a query pass through it or not. Rules are based on IP addresses, protocols, ports and other factors.
- Black and white listing: since blocking IPs is user-friendly, users are given the ability to select themselves IPs to block. This means that BeeThink IP Blocker enables to create black list and white list.
- IP list automatic update.
- BeeThink IP Blocker can run as a Windows service.
- This trial version expires after 30 days of use.