Ideal for both experts and beginners, Music Editing Master
is an audio editing tool for home users. It also offers some features that are needed in audio editing.
- Audio editing: Music Editing Master offers quick and easy changes with unlimited undo/redo. This means that users can cut, copy, delete silence, paste, paste From File, mix, mix from file.
- Extraction: just like other software of its genre, Music Editing Master can extract audio from video files and also supports split-extraction. The application supports WAV, MP3, AAC, MP2, VOX, COOK, AVI, FLAC, WMA, MID, AIF and many others that you will discover once you download and try it.
- Record audio: apart from editing, Music Editing Master can also record audio from a microphone, a sound card or other input devices such as DVD, VCD, CD player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet News, Internet Conversation, Internet Radio Station, etc.
- Effects: the user can add cool effects such as to insert or delete silence, fade in and fade out, pitch shift, adjust stereo channels, chorus, delay, normalize, reverse, expander, flanger, phaser and much more.
- Rip and burn: it is worth to note that Music Editing Master can also rip audio from audio CD while supporting ripping a whole CD as one track. You can also rip audio CD so as to play it on a stand-alone CD player.
- Music Editing Master works in batch and supports drag and drop option.
- It is possible to change and insert information about audio file.
Latest update on February 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM.