is a handy and professional program for generating interactive presentations. It is working with PowerPoint presentations and the output can be directly shared on Web or saved on media.
- Creation: presentation templates are already available on Articulate Presenter's database. Once the program is installed, each opened PPT file is automatically integrated with a new menu on the interface. All options and tools for the creation of the presentation are accessible there.
- Setting slide: each slide can be controlled and configured to the users' preferences. It enables to create menus of several levels, redirect viewers depending on their choices and even identify each presentation for the whole course.
- Customization: having an interface resembling to PowerPoint, users can easily add animations to complete the work. Importing movies, audio narrations and even music tracks can be done with Articulate Presenter. It is possible to add annotation and effects to them.
- Adding characters: to design a more attractive presentation, Articulate Presenter allows the creation of characters. The user just needs to choose among them (male or female) to illustrate a spokesman. Their facial expressions (disappointed, happy, etc.) as well as pose (hands on lips, etc.) have to be selected too.
- Articulate Presenter's presentations can be shared online.
- This trial version is limited in features and in duration (30 days).