Subtitles require adequate tools such as MovieCaptioner
. This software offers a quite simple way to add subtitles to any video.
- Adding subtitles: MovieCaptioner is primarily an application for creating subtitles. It is also an editing tool that provides several useful features such as the adding of text and comments, as well as the possibility to select the font, size and background color.
- Speech to text: this application enables to transcribe dialogues movie into subtitles. The process is simple; it plays in a loop the sequence of the video for 4 seconds so as to remember what is said and then transcribes it.
- Exporting: the user is free to export the movie in a previously selected video format as CSR, SRT, XML, etc. It can also export a subtitle file in another text file to correct all kinds of mistakes.
- Operating System: Mac OS X.
- Disk space: 10 MB.
- MovieCaptioner has an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- This is a trial version which is valid for 14 days.
- It is not available in other languages.