To avoid slow launching of applications, it is preferable to optimize the computer system with a special tool. CPU Speed Accelerator
is a Mac OS X program to speed up application and optimize the performance of the operating system.
- Macintosh power: CPU Speed Accelerator is capable of increasing of up to 30% the speed of execution of all applications used on a Mac. To do this, it systematically identifies priority work and redirects unused power from the CPU to the latter.
- Customization: as requested by the user, it is possible to accurately determine the percentage of CPU power to use for each application. With a built-in process manager utility, the largest percentage acceleration is always assigned to the first running application.
- Protection: so that only the administrator can have access to these data, users are given the ability to add a login and password. No changes will be validated without entering this correct secret code and the right user name.
- CPU Speed Accelerator is available in several languages.
- The user interface is intuitive and graphical.
- This trial version expires after some days of use.
Latest update on February 7, 2014 at 01:43 AM.