Considered as one of the best email client software, DreamMail
is designed to handle multi-users and multi email accounts. It is also compatible with several email clients.
- Multi-users and multi-accounts: DreamMail can be used by numbers of users at the same time. That way, users can also manage and sort as many accounts as required. You can perform all actions as to manage your accounts and contacts.
- Anti-spam filter: once installed, DreamMail also performs a complete scan of all considered as dangerous files. Incoming emails are automatically scanned and put in quarantine to SPAM box.
- Compatibility: multiple protocol managements such as POP3, SMTP, ESMTP protocols are available in DreamMail. Email clients such as Hotmail or Yahoo are also reachable from the user Interface.
- Other features: DreamMail can perform messages filtering where users are asked to use black or white list so that the application can easily select emails to be sent to mailbox or to Spam box. Received emails can be displayed on HTML or TEXT mode.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7.
- RAM: 64 MB (128 MB recommended).
- HDD: 20 MB for the software and enough disk space for your data, contacts and mails.
- Processor: Pentium 500 MHz.
- DreamMail sorts out junk mails effectively.
- Intuitive and graphical user interface.
Latest update on February 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM.