AmoK MP3 ReEncoder
is a lightweight application for reducing the bitrate of an MP3 file. The goal for this process is to reduce the size of the latter without losing its quality.
- Re-encoding process: by browsing the computer system, the user can import the files to re-encode. Once entered on the application, AmoK MP3 ReEncoder then helps to fix the bitrate of MP3 between 8 and 320kbps.
- Customization: the bitrate can be restricted to a constant level. It can be accessed through the profile of the MP3 file on the interface. At the same time, changing the quality of the output is also feasible depending on the user.
- Batch mode: since all files are entered on the program's database, they are automatically listed on the interface with their paths. To avoid time wasting, the user can simply define the folder and path and let AmoK MP3 ReEncoder starts the process.
- Profile: in case the user wants to keep the same bitrate for all MP3 files, this is utterly feasible. For that, editing the Profile is compulsory then saving and applying it to a series of files to process. Note that it is possible to create various profiles.
- AmoK MP3 ReEncoder is downloadable free of charge.
- It is not available in other languages.