Wake550 is a program to switch on a computer on the same network. You simply enter the Mac address in the appropriate dialog box named "Hardware Address". To find the corresponding address; use the «Network Utility» which is in the utility file of the target machine. In theory, Wake550 can intervene on a computer under Windows, provided that the machine possesses a compatible Ethernet card.
- Apple watch not waking on wrist raise - How-To - Hardware
- Wake on lan command windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- Snapchat wake screen - How-To - Instant Messaging
- How to wake laptop from hibernation ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to wake up computer from sleep mode windows 7 with keyboard - How-To - Windows 7