It is useful to have special software to view certain file formats. ODF Viewer allows opening ODF or OpenDocument Text files even if the computer has no OpenOffice installed on it.
Conversion: in order to open an ODF file, this program converts it to HTML document so as to be displayed in an Internet browser. Parameters for the display are automatically set for optimal viewing.
Viewing modes: ODF Viewer consists of various viewing mode. The user is free to open documents in window or in full screen mode. Zooming in and out are also allowed so as to make it more comfortable to read texts.
Printing option: among the advantages offered by ODF Viewer, we can cite the specific option for printing files. This feature includes all necessary tools for this purpose including margin adjustment, previewing and over more.
Compatibility: This application supports all files created with open office programs. It is compatible with K Office documents, Open Office, Star office and Neo Office.
ODF Viewer is downloadable for free.
It is easy to install and to handle.
There is nothing special to report.
- ODF Viewer
- Dvi file viewer - How-To - Office Software
- How to make nitro default pdf viewer - How-To - PDF
- Faststone image viewer color management - How-To - FastStone Image Viewer
- Faststone image viewer change language - How-To - FastStone Image Viewer
- Pdf xchange viewer boxes around text - How-To - PDF