Intended to be used alone or in team projects, Filemaker Pro
is a data manager. Although this version is only a demo, it already gives a foretaste of its many capabilities.
- Recording: FileMaker Pro is a program that allows you to record and manage information effectively. It is easily customizable. In addition, users will be able to define their own data tables, fields, data analysis and interference between them.
- Database: once entered, all of this information will form a compact database from which all operations such as research, programming and other data manipulations will be performed.
- Templates: for those who are not pretty skilled in this kind of task, Filemaker Pro is featured with predefined templates that can be used immediately or customized according to user’s needs.
- Data exchange: over and above, Filemaker Pro has the ability to support multiple types of applications to exchange data. For instance, it can run SQL queries on other software to import data via SQL, or ASCII data or text files.
- Operating System: Mac OS X.
- Required disk space: 401 MB
- Filemaker Pro also includes sharing capabilities.
- The interface is well-designed and intuitive.
- It is a demo version that only works on Mac.
Latest update on July 29, 2013 at 07:37 AM.