DivXLand Media Subtitler
is a program for creating and editing subtitles for movies. It is compatible with a variety of popular file formats.
- Creation: once the film is loaded into DivXLand Media Subtitler, it will be displayed directly on the main interface. The user has to insert the texts in the dedicated column while specifying the minute they will have to appear on the screen.
- Player: this preview option helps the user to synchronize perfectly subtitles to images appearing on the movie. It is possible to go back or to forward directly from the progress bar. The inserted text will appear immediately on the video.
- Editing: if the user is not satisfied, multiple editing tools are put at their disposal. The user can determine the interval sequence to edit by determining the spectral representation. For example, DivXLand Media Subtitler allows users to correct spelling or change the format of subtitles.
- DivXLand Media Subtitler supports import and export of texts in different formats.
- It is available in several languages.
- The automatic synchronization options and correction can help the user during editing.
- It is a freeware.
- Nothing special to report.