Having a file manager on hand is always essential if you do not want to lose some private and precious files. For managing image files, this tool can satisfy you. FastStone Photo Resizer
is an image converter which can also be used as a renaming tool.
- Image file Management: FastStone Photo Resizer is a program that can manage thousands of image files for you. It offers an intuitive interface and lets you add images from Windows Explorer with a simple drag of the mouse.
- Compatibility: being free, this software can work with all popular graphic formats namely JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG 2000. Without using a viewer, it can also give you an overview of these images in their actual size or in adjusted sizes.
- Image Editing: to customize your images, you can add a text, effects, borders and even adjust the size of the images if necessary. It is worth to note that all changes are visible in real time on the window screen.
- Rename: besides managing, FastStone Photo Resizer is also a useful software to rename multiple images simultaneously. You have many options for customizing the template name to apply again.
- Conversion: FastStone Photo Resizer can finally make conversion between the graphic formats mentioned above. Users can also proceed to the renaming of each file. It supports batch processing.
- FastStone Photo Resizer is a lightweight and full-featured application.
Latest update on December 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM.