Known as a flash grabber, Flv Recorder
can record, capture, grab and save FLV video as well as audio streaming. All these actions can be performed through HTTP and RTMP protocol. It is designed by StreamingStar Technology Inc.
- Video Capture: FLV streaming video broadcast through RTMP and HTTP protocol can be captured by this program. A click of a button is enough to catch a screenshot and have it saved and displayed in a list.
- Built-in media player: Flv Recorder is also featured with a media player where users can play; navigate back and forth within the file in question. Other options to pause, play and stop are obviously possible.
- Customizable: once the video captured, users can modify its location. In addition, integrating Flv Recorder into the Explorer context menu is also feasible as well as clearing the Internet explorer cache.
- Batch recording: Flv Recorder can also record multi video streaming simultaneously. This process is quite interesting and saving a lot of time in recording. For further information about it, online user documentation is available through its interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Flv Recorder is quite easy to handle.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
- The interface is a little bit old-fashioned.