Live Interior 3D
can help in the interior design of a house, apartment or office. It can simulate and visualize in 3D the changes you want to bring to a room. Library furniture and other amenities are available.
- 2D floor Plans: Live Interior 3Dlets you draft out and add annotations to ceilings, walls or floors. Thanks to this feature, users can profit from smart guides and object snapping options making easy to draw a precise floor plan for your room.
- 3D object library: with this tool, you can have more than 1.200 objects at your disposal (windows, doors, sofas, etc.) made of woods, parquet, fabrics, leather, brick or wallpapers. If you already have your own objects, you can import them via Google Sketchup, Ogre XML,L, COLLADA™, or 3DS format and add them to the library.
- Roofing and dormers: Live Interior 3D offers more than 200 roofing textures and 12 roof templates that you can choose. As for the dormers, Live Interior 3D proposes 16 dormers that are customizable depending on your requirements.
- Results: once created, you can shoot movies of it and even export it as QuickTime videos to send to other people so that they can give their opinion about it. If not, you can also save them to JPEG, TIFF or PNG formats or print them or export them to PDF.
- Interface: the handling is as easy as its intuitive and graphical interface. The installation of the various components can be done by simple drag and drop. All changes are in real time. All projects are editable, in case you want to add some changes.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or higher for Intel, Mac OS X 10.8 Lion Mountain.
- RAM: 1 GB minimum.
- QuickTime required for QTVR export.
- Available Measurement Units: Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Feet-Inches, Inches (Decimal), Inches (Fractional), Yards.
- Realistic simulation.
- It has an easy and intuitive user interface.
- It is available in English, German, Spanish and French.
Latest update on February 14, 2013 at 12:35 AM.