Having an original ringtone can make one’s mind feel good each time the phone rings. Ringy Dingy
is a music composition tool for assembling and creating sounds for iPhone ringtones.
- Drag and drop: what distinguishes Ringy Dingy from other software is that it is simple to use. For transferring files, users only need to drag and drop via the mouse so as to create a ringtone. The tones can be created from tracks on iTunes, or on audio or video files located on the user’s computer.
- Supported formats: the software supports audio files including AAC (M4A), MPEG-1 (MP3), Audio Interchange File Format (AIF), and Waveform Audio Format (WAV). It is also working with MPEG-4 video (MP4).
- Interface: the interface has been designed to resemble that of iPhone in order to facilitate its handling. The window rotates horizontally and vertically with new screens for zooming and creating ringtones.
- Ringy Dingy is convenient and easy to use thanks to its interface resembling that of iTunes.
- It is practical for iPhone users.
- The ringing lasted only 3 seconds.
- The screen a bit nag.