Acala Video Studio
is an all-in-one program for converting, ripping and burning video files. It supports a wide range of formats.
- Conversion: with video file formats supported such as AVI, DivX and MPEG, Acala Video Studio enables to perform conversion between these formats. Encoding is done without losing the quality of the image and sound.
- Editor: this program is also capable of editing some parameters of a video file. It gives users the ability to add text or image watermark on the video screen to protect it against thieves. With a simple built-in player, users can view changes in real time.
- Burner: another feature worth to mention here is the Author Burner tool. This option gives users the occasion to burn DVD movies files from the HDD to a DVD disk. Apart from these features, Acala Video Studio is also built-in with a video joiner, splitter and playback player.
- This is a full-featured application.
- The intuitive and graphical interface makes it easy to handle.
- This trial version is limited in terms of features.