is a simple and essential tool to take a screen capture and share the image instantly on the Web with a URL included. It is developed by Puush Team.
- Account creation: this program requires the creation of an account. This account will serve a lot in sharing the screenshot on the Internet or in sending it via email. Purchasing a license will be needed for further additional storage space.
- Capture: Puush offers different capture modes that are Current Windows, Desktop and the capture of a Selected Area. The process can be combined with the Alt+Print Screen option on Windows.
- Upload: once taken, Puush uploads screenshots directly to users' central servers and under their accounts. Note that screenshots taken and saved in the clipboard are automatically uploaded to Puush account.
- Share: after upload, an URL will be directly assigned to the image. With a simple copy/paste with the mouse, users can type it on web browser and the image will directly appear.
- Screenshots can be attached in forum posts, emails or Web sites.
- The interface is intuitive and well-designed.
- Puush is downloadable free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.