Designed by FrameThief Inc, FrameThief
is a tool that can help you capture and edit videos for creating animations.
- Source: FrameThief allows you to capture images and video from any source connected to your computer. This source can be a webcam, a digital camera or other video devices connected to the system.
- Editing: after the capture, FrameThief lets you create your own animation and improve the quality of images as needed. For instance, it is possible to cut, to adjust the brightness and the transparency of the animation.
- Hotkeys: in order to accelerate the creation, hotkeys have been created. Indeed, FrameThief offers customizable shortcuts to access specific menus directly from the interface.
- Interface: with a plug-in style architecture, FrameThief provides three windows: Animation Window for creating animations, Status Window to view all system information such as disk space, for example, and finally, Tools Window to display the action.
- Operating Systems: Mac OSX 10.1.2 or later.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Disk space: 300 MB.
- The software greatly facilitates the process of creating animations.
- You can delete unwanted sounds in the videos.
- It only works on Mac OSX.