- Antivirus: EScan Internet Security Suite is an antivirus that can detect and remove any malicious programs that may clutter the operating system. They can be viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, malware, worms, keyloggers, etc.
- Protection: this virus is endowed with two technologies namely NLP and MWL. Thanks to this, EScan Internet Security Suite can provide real-time protection of the machine. It automatically scans e-mails, attachments, software, websites, etc.
- Parental control: this version has been integrated with a parental control tool. It can filter pop-ups and control the computer system. EScan Internet Security Suite offers advanced web phishing websites.
- Cleaning: apart from being a tool of protection, EScan Internet Security Suite is able to remove browsing history on canvas. Users can even configure it so that it can perform the action at regular time intervals. We can also use it to download updates to Windows.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 MB (1GB recommended)
- Required disk space: 750 MB
- Display: High-color display with resolution of 640x480 pixels or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0
- EScan Internet Security Suite offers a well-organized and graphical user interface.
- It is entirely multilingual.
- It is quite heavy and remains a demo version.
- EScan Internet Security Suite
- Quick heal internet security essentials removal tool ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Eset internet security offline update download - Forum - Software
- McAfee Internet Security - Automatically Scan Removable Drives - How-To - Antivirus
- How to uninstall Norton AntiVirus / Norton Internet Security ? - How-To - Antivirus
- F-Secure Internet Security - Disable the Browsing protection feature - How-To - Security
Alternative spelling: iwn2k3ek2012.exe